Copyright © Winning With Sport Ltd of all images and videos since 2010 to current date.
Except where an advertiser or player has copyright, all content copyright is owned by Winning With Sport Ltd.
ASPIRE to be the BEST that you can be
KIDS CLUB - Drills
1) To test their hitting technique in simulated match conditions….hitting and running!
2) To develop their confidence.
3) To improve their tennis fitness.
For Advanced players:
1) Same as above, but for beginners you might feed slowly, now for advanced players you would feed faster.
2) To build their confidence under extreme conditions.
3) To work on tactics for specific matches, or just general tactics.
It is very important that you explain to the player what is expected of them and the drill.
Drills must simulate as near as possible, match conditions, types of points expected to be played by the opponent in a match and constructing your player’s own tactics and areas on court where they should hit the ball to.
2018: WHAT ARE DRILLS FOR:
Smash & Volley
Forehands & Backhands